Wednesday, September 3, 2014

...6th anniversary :) :)

...well, well, well, i didn't realize that today is the 6th anniversary of this blog... 6 years with more than a hundred posts... with my capacity, that number is good enough... :) :) :)

...i guess, writing is my frustration or should i say being a writer is my frustration, because there seems to be a thousand thoughts running on my mind in a minute... and maybe it's good to write them down... i am keeping a journal notebook, and if i am not mistaken, i am on my 8th notebook now... and also, i am a private person (really?!? hahaha!) ...i can be very talkative at times, but still there are things that i rather keep with myself and just keep my mouth shut... :) :) :)

...more years to come, more posts to make, and more memories to keep! cheers to this blog! (i am hoping that my 24 posts in 2009 would be surpassed this year, well, i still have 4 months, so i guess i can make it!) :) :) :)

No comments: