Wednesday, August 13, 2014

written thoughts

...i am glad that things turned out well, i was thinking last night that the issue will be exaggerated... i know i was also at fault for waiting for the Post's reply, which really came late... i should have set a time frame as to until when will i wait for their action... but as i have said, things are okay now, this should serve as a lesson for me... :)

**********

i will start my first semester for SY 2014-2015 tomorrow, yes, i have class on a weekday... i am just hoping that i won't be late... i need to be in the office before or at 7am so i can leave at 4pm, and catch my 5pm-8pm class... my other class is scheduled on saturdays, 3.30pm-6.30pm... i was not allowed to just enroll one subject/3 units this sem, my adviser said that a student should at least be enrolled in 2 subjsects/6 units, and also so i can finish the program earlier and i won't need to apply for the MRR. also i will need to have my language class pa before i can take the comprehensive exam to attain the masters degree. :)

i am anticipating that it will be a difficult semester for me, but i know that it would not be easy, i just need to do my very best, and at the same time enjoy every second of it as much as possible. :)

No comments: